Friday night Shayne and I went to his best friend Anna’s birthday party; I have never had so much fun at a birthday party! When everyone got there, we split into 3 groups. Then we had a picture scavenger hunt. As a group we had to: find a fountain and make a wish, reenact a movie poster, act something scary at a mortuary, be crazy in a store, occupy yourself at a car wash, and play at a play ground. We all had to be back to Anna’s house by 10:00. We loaded all the pictures onto a DVD and watched them all. It was a blast!!! Here are some of our goofy pictures, and just some smiley ones. 






Monday, February 16, 2009
BiRtHdAY PaRtY fUn!
Posted by The Hiatt's at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way fun!! :) I love all your pics. Looks like you had a GREAT time. :)
Post a Comment