Okay everyone! It is set! The coupon party will be saturday, February 7th at 11:00 am. We will have it at my ward house in South Jordan. I will post the address when it gets closer. We are so lucky because the gal who instructs the party usually does not do weekends; only week nights! But she was nice enough to let us do it on a saturday morning.
We need to get a head count of everyone who would like to attend. Please let me know! thank you so much! I am so excited! This class is amazing!
thank you
Monday, January 12, 2009
Coupon party is SET!
Posted by The Hiatt's at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks Erin! Count me in I will be there.
Coupon party what is that?
I saw your blog from Stacie LaFranc. My sister and I would love to come if that is ok! Let me know if it's not ok, I totally understand!
Hey girl! Yes count me in for 3 people!
Yes Lindsey. Bring as many people as you would like! Trust me.. this class should be taught to as many people as possible!
Post a Comment