Monday, September 1, 2008

Shayne


I never get to really sit down and express my thanks to my husband, Shayne. He has done so much for me, and I get so hectic that I feel I lack in showing my appreciation.
I know that every wife feels like she has the most wonderful husband in the world, but I can say that I truly trust that Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he led Shayne to me.
Life gets better and better. Everyday that I am with Shayne I get to know him more and more, and my love for him grows deeper.

Entertainment is his road! He has been in so many plays!! Next to martial arts it is favorite thing in the world.


He is always encouraging me to be who I am, and to happy. He makes me a better person every day.

Whenever I reveal that something disturbed me, Shayne listens to me and he improves it. He always listens to what I say and takes it into consideration.
Shayne tries to understand me.. which is not so easy sometimes! Ha ha!
He always tries to treat me. He will take me out on a nice date whenever he can.
Whenever I am quiet or down, he searches to discover out why, and then makes it his target to make me grin.

The gospel plays a key role in Shayne’s life. He loves the gospel and he loves to learn. Shayne is the one getting me out of bed in the morning to get to sacrament on time. I am so thankful that he was commendable to take me to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity.

Shayne’s family is #1 in his life. His best friends are his parents. He loves all of our nieces and nephews, and he adores his older brother and sister.

When Shayne makes up his mind, there is no stopping him. He is the most motivated person I have met. He works very hard.

There is not one person that Shayne would not help out. He is always helping someone. He helps my Dad repair things around the yard/house all the time. He is helping my Mother move. He lives by service. He is an example to me.
Talk about a social butterfly! I can’t take that guy anywhere without him knowing someone! He makes and keeps friends very easily. Not to mention his loyalty to his friends.

Growing up his mother cooked a lot. He would always help or watch her. Now that he is a married man, he LOVES to cook. He always has something splendid he is making. He has a knack for it.
SHayne also ADORES golfing! He is always out golfing every week with my Dad or one of his buddies.

Shayne is a GOOFBALL! Yeah he has his times where he is serious… but man does he have his moments to be silly!

Shayne is the whole package and more. He cooks, he is a hard worker, smart, hilarious, silly, compassionate, he listens, spiritual, family oriented, friendly, affectionate, polite, and just EVERYTHING!
He is my best friend. I love him with all my heart and I am glad that he chose me.
I love you honey! thank you for being who you are, and thank you for all that you do.

4 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Awwww...what a cute tribute to your hubby! He's so lucky to have you Erin!

Sara said...

You sure got a good one!

Missy Mauch said...

It's true! Shayne is a wonderful man! God sure knew what he was doing! I'n so happy for you!

The Gray Fam said...

ah that was sweet Erin!! Shayne is so lucky to have you!! So, I decided that I miss you.. Since you have gotten this new job we never talk anymore.. I think we are totally overdue for a girls night.. what do you think? Can you fit and old friend in? I miss you and hope all is well!!!!