Our wedding day was so COLD! And the news announced the night before our wedding that we were expecting our worst snow storm this year, the day of our wedding. GREAT! I woke extra early just to make sure that I had my temple bag together, my dress, etc..I had to be at my hair appointment at 5:30 AM. My girlfriend drove me to my hair appointment because she had a truck with 4-wheel drive.
My hair stylist was getting upset because my hair was not curling. We worked on it so long that I left late from the hair salon. Just my luck the snow storm hit when I was trying to get to the Temple on time for my wedding.
Shayne, my parents in law, and Shayne’s buddies waited for me outside temple square. My girlfriend pulled over, I jumped out, Shayne and his buddies grabbed all of my things, and off we went to the temple.
Pictures were beautiful because of all the fresh snow! The rest of the day was wonderful. No more errors!


1 comments:
You both look so great! What an amazing day hu? I think about my wedding all the time. It's a perfect day when you're with the perfect person.
Post a Comment